Salary super + bonus incentive
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 4 January 2017
Robert Walters is a prestigious Recruitment Agency looking for a driven consultant to join the well-established and successful HR Recruitment team. We will provide all the support that you need in order to be one of the strongest Recruiters in the market. We will help you build your personal brand while giving you all the support that you need from a structured supportive environment.
- Provide end-to end recruitment services to clients and candidates. Identify and develop new business opportunities, cultivate a strong business and candidate relationship and deliver recruitment solutions that meet individual client needs. Identify and develop new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies.
- Understand clients' recruitment requirements through developing knowledge of the organisation, it's business objectives, people requirements and cultural environment.
- Effective account management of existing clients to expand market share and secure new business opportunities.
- Sourcing suitable candidates using multiple methods- advertisements, referrals, head hunting, use of networks and various social media channels.
- Candidate management- screening, interviewing, reference checks, organising client interviews, providing feedback and career advice.
- Managing recruitment, job offer, contracts and salary package negotiations.
- Developing and maintaining strong networks with strategic people in the market.
- Managing the offer process and ensure both parties have clear communication thereof.
Qualifications/ experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar discipline
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced target driven environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
The culture of the organization is one of high performance, sociable and respectful. Overseas incentive trips and attractive bonuses are part of the package.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.