Internal Recruiter - Financial Services
Salary AUD350 - AUD390 per day + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 4 January 2017
This leading global bank is looking for an internal recruiter ideally with financial services experience for a contract position based in the CBD. This role is high volume, end to end recruitment with extensive stakeholder management; and offers the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and supportive talent team.
- Managing high volume recruitment;
- Liaising with key stakeholders re job descriptions and communicating effectively throughout the recruitment process;
- Advertising to the internal and external market;
- Sourcing and screening CVs and managing the advertising responses;
- Shortlisting candidates;
- Running background checks on candidates and reference checking;
- Communicating with key stakeholders;
- Liaising with external agencies when required.
- Generalist HR activities.
- Experience managing end to end recruitment within Financial/Professional Services is essential;
- The ability to manage high volumes of positions and work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude;
- Strong communication skills are essential - both verbal and written.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.