Salary Bonus + International Opportunties
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 11 January 2017
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading and most recognised professional recruitment brands – a highly successful, international company that partners with some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies. The Group employs over 2000 people worldwide over 25 countries. The company prides themselves on service delivery, innovation, staff development and actively encourages staff transfers to international locations..
The business is currently seeking Recruitment Consultants across a number of our divisions including Business Support & HR and Information Technology. Working within an experienced and supportive team, you will have the opportunity to utilise your sales and consulting skills for a portfolio of clients delivering candidates/services to suit their business needs.
- Manage and develop key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Understand company structure, operations, culture and recruitment demands
- Drive candidate campaigns to secure top talent for the organization
- Manage client reporting requirements
This is a success orientated business so the ability to develop and manage client relationships is vital:
- Ability to manage large scale accounts and deliver appropriate resources
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.