Salary AUD900 - AUD1000 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 28 September 2016
Due to a major transaction, this major domestic bank is currently recruiting an experienced change manager to join a dynamic project. The position will be responsible for a range of change initiatives and strategies as well as working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally in the business. The ideally candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a major organisation running significant change programs.
- Develop and implement a change strategy
- Manage resources for organisational change, including budget
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Liaison with key stakeholders to ensure project and change delivery
- Ad-Hoc change requirements
Key Selection Criteria:
- 5-8 years change management experience in a large corporate
- Domonstrated management ability
- Divestment or offshoring experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Understanding of project lifecycles
This is for an initial contract of 18 months. The successful candidate will help drive and build the change function during this transition. A competitive daily rate will be negoitiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.