Salary AUD450 - AUD500 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 1 December 2016
The Change Analyst will work alongside the Senior Change Manager in assisting the business in realising the benefits of various changes
The Change Analyst will work alongside the Senior Change Manager in assisting the business in realising the benefits of various changes. This project will sit within the Wealth space of one of the Big four Banks and ideally you will have experience with process improvement documentation or Change impact assessments.
The role is an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney’s CBD.
- Input in to resource planning for organisational change
- Be responsible for working on the Business Process change
- Undertake Change Impact Assessments
- Assist Change Lead in making sure that Stakeholders are ready and willing to receive intended change
- Identify and monitor issues and problems arising from change-analyst activities
- 3+ years in Change roles
- Lean Six sigma Certification or experience highly desirable
- Previous experience with process improvement a must
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.