Communication & Change Manager
Salary AUD750 - AUD900 per day + incl of super
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 4 March 2017
This large Australian organisation is looking for a Change and Communications Manager for a role based on the North Shore. This is an exciting opportunity to add value and lead strategic projects nationally.
COMMUNICATIONS CHANGE CONTRACTOR
- Support the change team in delivering communications that help people understand the business strategy and want to be part of the action change.
- Be innovative in creating impact changes that will drive engagement.
- Integrate the plans and initiatives with teams that form part of broader picture to demonstrate the effect it will have on customers, community and each other.
- Work with brand teams to bring through the new brand (strategy, tone of voice and look and feel) into the communication campaigns.
- Work with Corporate Affairs, Internal Comms and other teams internally and tailor messages for intended audience including clear and compelling reasons for the change and implications of not changing.
- Work with Internal Communications Manager to develop communication plans to support the big picture strategy.
- Work with Senior Change Manager to ensure the communication work is a core component of the change management plan.
- Project manages and implements communications campaigns.
- Develop messages for multiple channels- video, email, intranet, posters, events etc.
- Work with multimedia teams to design and develop content for channels.
- The future change focus is fast paced with lots happening so the company needs someone who is up for a challenge and is passionate about customers.
Qualifications/ experience/ knowledge required:
- Strong level of communications experience inside large, complex organizations undergoing change.
- Experience in having developed communication strategies and plans that have had a positive and demonstrable impact on the acceptance of change.
- Writing and layout for intra-company websites.
- Strong ability to build rapport and influence on the change.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.