Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
We have multiple roles available for skilled Change Analysts to work on large in scale transformational projects. These roles will see you responsible for all aspects of the change management process.
Reporting to the Head of Change, you will support both internal and external stakeholders through the full change management life cycle.
• Develop and maintain the change management strategy, applying change management principles, tools and techniques;
• Identify process improvement opportunities through consultation with stakeholders;
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness;
• Coach team members and managers;
• Risk and issue register management; and
• Training and communications
• Formal training in change management;
• Minimum of 5 years in delivering change management initiatives;
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools; and
• Excellent verbal and written communication
To apply please click apply or call Meggan Trevarthen on +61 7 30322238 for a confidential discussion.