Learning & Development Advisor
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This dynamic role manages and coordinates the acquisition of high performing graduate employees and manages the integration of these members into the high caliber team.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rewarding not-for-profit organisation where you will be partnering with the business across a variety of HR Strategies. This is a newly designed role due to the company's growth where the successful candidate will have the flexibility to assist in the development of learning and development programs and ensuring they are implemented across the company to create a strong and positive culture.
- Coach and support team members to be successful in their roles
- Design and deliver highly effective learning activities to motivate and engage a diverse team
- Support and advise management with business plan outcomes and learning opportunities
- Project management development of L&D resources, programs and strategy
- Development partnerships with internal stakeholders and external training organisations ensure training packages meet business needs and L&D initiatives
- Continuous improvement of L&D activities through evaluation and establishment of L&D metrics and monitoring these
- Previous experience managing a team in coaching or training
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end L&D functions in a multisite business
- Strong motivator with influential skills to manage and guide a team
- Contribution towards business strategy Management of large operational training calendars
- Problem solving skills and strategic thinking to support organisation wide initiatives
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.