Learning & Development Coach
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This role has become available for a driven candidate to join their high performing team within the Financial Services industry.
This role will manage all aspects of L&D including training design, coordination, facilitation and reporting. This is a newly created position and a fantastic opportunity for a hands on L&D professional who thrives on developing both a team and the HR function. The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Running workshops to facilitate best practice and continuous improvement of learning and development activities
- Drive client engagement through internal coaching, development and facilitation to assist in building an exceptional team culture
- Effectively run 1:1 coaching and ongoing advice to employees of varying levels
- Partner closely with the internal network by supporting and advising management with business plan outcomes execute and deliver on performance
- Previous experience managing a team in coaching or training
- Strong motivator with influential skills to manage and guide a team
- Have a strong understanding of safety requirements and the Victorian legislation
- Problem solving skills and strategic thinking to support organisation wide initiatives
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.