HR Change Specialist
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria 833 Collins Street, Docklands AU 3008 AUD 160000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This dynamic role manages and supports priorities within the high performing teams in varying HR-related activities. The role is critical in ensuring alignment of priorities across the function and supporting stakeholders in achieving the highest organisational outcomes.
The HR Change Specialist is responsible for governing the Talent and Culture function in driving strategic change projects, supporting the function in identifying interdependencies and aligning strategic priorities within the team.
- Effectively align strategic projects within the Talent & Culture function
- Collaborate with team leaders in planning the workforce and resources across the function
- Identify gaps to ensure strategic objectives are met within given timeframes
- Build stakeholder relationships in planning, supporting, influencing and executing transformational change
- Experience with strategy planning and change execution
- Ability to drive projects by influencing teams with a best practice approach
- Demonstrated workforce planning and workforce strategy skills
- Highly positive, team focused and positive personality
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.