HR Business Partner - 6 Month Contract
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Exciting career opportunity
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-09 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is an opportunity to join an existing HR team who are responsible for driving HR partnerships, training and organisational development across the organisation. Your role will encompass Organisational Development projects in conjunction with your daily HR Generalist duties.
- Providing operational and strategic HR support and advice to business leaders and senior managers
- Coaching and supporting Management with Employee Relation issues
- Creating a platform for a highly engaged workforce through the development of sound training, succession planning, communication and employee recognition initiatives
- Leading stakeholder engagement across local HR processes including induction, performance appraisal, engagement survey and salary review processes
- Drive Organisational Development projects such as employee engagement and retention activities
- Identify new opportunities for improvement and development
- Various HR projects as directed by the HR Manager
- Demonstrated Workplace Relations (in particular, Employee Relations) and Changed Management experience within a similar current or previous role
- Solid Business Partnering experience at Management level
- Ability to be adaptable to a broad range of divisions within your portfolio along with a pragmatic approach
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to build professional rapport quickly at all staff levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and engaging approach where you are driven to influence positive change within a business environment
- This is an opportunity to work within an organisation where HR is a key focus within the leadership group to allow you to implement the people initiatives and projects.
This is an opportunity to work within an organisation where HR is a key focus within the leadership group to allow you to implement initiatives and projects.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.