Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Contact Ella Morgan
Location Southern Suburbs AdelaideCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading FMCG organisation offer international customers a complete service of packaging material supply and inventory management, bulk product storage, laboratory services, warehousing and distribution which are underpinned by the commitment to quality in everything they do.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an established and high-performing team to effectively provide advice to relevant stakeholders in line with strategic objectives and legislative requirements. The Change Manager will be part of the organisation’s Change Community.
- Drive project and business change through a customer led approach
- Support strategy development in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Grow project and business expertise in planning and implementing change
- Develop leadership capability programs
- Develop change, communication and engagement plans
- Work closely with the business leaders, Project Managers, People and Culture and Marketing and Communications teams
- Tertiary qualification in Business, HR or Change related discipline
- Demonstrated experience managing change in a complex, diverse and challenging business environment
- Experience working with an ERP implementation project
- Industry relevant experience would be ideal
- Experience influencing stakeholders
- The ability to build effective business relationships
- A personable team player who enjoys a hands-on operational role
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships locally and interstate that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
Join a values-lead culture who are an inspiring organisation for you to begin the next stage of your career journey.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.