Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 24 February 2017
The HR Coordinator is responsible for Human Resources administration across the organization. This role is responsible for the delivery of a range of human resource functions and projects relating to the employee lifecycle.
As the HR Coordinator, you will work in a small team assisting with drawing up contracts, terminations, interviewing and reference checking.
- Prepare letters of offer and contracts for all staff
- Advise Managers of contract end dates and prepare renewed contracts as required
- Process resignations and coordinate exit interviews for exiting staff
- Prepare general correspondence for staff relating to salary increments, changes to hours of work, parental leave.
- Maintain Position Descriptions at all levels across the organization
- Provide evidence of qualifications, licenses etc for staff files as required
- Maintain employee personnel files, including filing as required
- Strong administrative experience in an HR Coordinator role
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as the role will be required to work with many different managers
- Must be able to work quickly, handle pressure whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. ability to do mail merges for contracts, maintain spreadsheets etc)
This is a ten month role covering mat leave. Due to due to start immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.