Salary $30ph + Super
Location Hills District
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 27 February 2017
This industry leader is seeking a dynamic HR Administrator to join their HR team, in this 2 month temporary assignment. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, your primary focus will be to provide support to the HR team with day to day HR function.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to the HR team
- Administer HR/Training records
- Accurate data entry into internal HR systems and trackers
- Coordinate and organise training sessions
- Responsible for the administration of HR programs in place
- General ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships
- Degree/tertiary qualifications
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suites
This is a great opportunity for a switched on and dynamic HR Administrator, who thrives in a fast paced environment, to join this market leader in this exciting assignment. If you feel you have what it takes to succeed, apply now!
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.