HR Administrator - 3 month contract
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-30 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a highly regarded organisation in the aviation sector seeking a full time temporary HR Administrator to support he team. Working closely within the HR team in a dynamic environment that is going through changes and restructures, our client requires someone who is able to cope with demanding and competing priorities, who can be trusted with confidential information and who can be depended upon to think quickly and professionally under pressure.
- A degree in Human Resources
- Experience as an HR Administrator
- Knowledge of HR management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flawless written and verbal skills
- Experience working with Workday
- Providing P&C Administration support
- Managing HRIS Administration
- Assisting with the on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Coordinating L&D
- Maintaining HR Policies, procedures and documentation
To be successful for this role, you will come from recent experience within a Human Resources administration or advisor role supporting a team. You will be a quick learner, have the ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment and have great attention to detail.
This is a full time temporary role with an immediate start for the duration of 3 months.
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.