HR Learning and Development Coordinator
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 29 August 2016
As a Top 20 company on the Australian Securities Exchange, this organisation strives to provide efficient and valuable solutions within their industry spanning Australia and the USA.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be supporting the team with a focus on general HR duties, such as processing letters, ensuring employee compliance and inductions. In your role as coordinator, you will also support the learning and development team. You will be confident with the ability to work autonomously and excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the HR team in a general HR capacity
- Processing employee letters and ensuring compliance
- Organising inductions
- Coordinating training
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to deliver work autonomously
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with ample opportunity for personal development and career progression within HR.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.