Senior HR Advisor
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 5 September 2016
This leading property organisation is looking for a dynamic generalist HR Advisor to provide expert advice to the business. The role will be responsible for their own client group and will manage the complete employee lifecycle as well as leading HR projects. This is an exciting role with a supportive team.
- To provide specialist advice to managers on all aspects of the Human Resources function including HR/ER casework, HR policy development, performance management, and organizational change
- Effectively manage HR investigations such as performance management and grievance in accordance with relevant policy, procedure and practice
- To develop and review HR policies and procedures in consultation with senior management
- To analyse trends then develop, manage and implement a range of HR initiatives, work programs and specific projects within agreed timescales, budgets and to appropriate standards including engagement surveys
- To develop and promote effective and credible working relationships with managers, employees and external agencies to ensure positive employee relations
- To manage own performance in a way that earns the team’s trust, including consistent modelling of desired behaviour that upholds the organizational values
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies/ procedures are met.
- A Bachelor degree in HR or similar discipline
- Solid experience within the HR Generalist space
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and influence decisions.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.