Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 7 September 2016
This leading University based in the CBD is looking for a HR/Compensation Manager that is a proven leader to not only ensure that day to day HR operations are run but to also lead crucial strategic remuneration projects.
- Management and supervision of the day to day functions of the HR Team;
- Provide advice on staffing policies, procedures and conditions of employment;
- Coordinate the Professional Development program and facilitate training for internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with the senior leaders in order to facilitate an efficient contract management process including contract renewal;
- Be responsible for and maintain the staffing budget;
- Act as the representative on the Workplace Health and Safety WHS Committee for the Sydney Campus.
- Develop and work on different projects related to the Staffing office as required.
- Completed Bachelor degree majoring in HR
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with senior managers and leaders;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail particularly with preparation of budgets, contracts and reports;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.