HR Manager - Banking
Salary AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 20 September 2016
This leading global bank is looking for a HR Manager for a 'hands-on' generalist position with a variation of both operational and strategic HR based in the CBD. Permanent opportunity with direct reports.
- Provide expert coaching and advice for managers regarding HR policies/procedures, ensuring a supportive/positive relationship is maintained;
- On-boarding and assisting with talent strategies whilst going through a growth phase including succession planning activities;
- Lead and develop employee engagement;
- Deliver and plan leadership development activities with the executive team;
- Assist with the annual performance appraisal process and remuneration framework;
- Proactively align all HR initiatives with the global business strategy;
- Advise the executive team on market data relating to remuneration, making recommendations thereof;
- Project lead key HR projects globally where necessary.
- Bachelor degree qualified with a major in HR or similar;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders within the business with ease;
- Experience managing payroll processes;
- Experience working in the banking industry in Australia is crucial;
- A motivated individual that works well within a team environment also.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.