HR Business Partner - Banking
Salary AUD85000 - AUD105000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 7 October 2016
This leading global bank is looking for a HR Business Partner to deliver key consultative services to managers and staff on all aspects of HR. This person will maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of the Human Capital in achieving business objectives and goals whilst supporting the Head of HR in the development of key HR strategies.
- Support the Head of HR in developing and implementing key corporate workforce plan strategies/projects and managing the HR budget.
- Provide constructive consultation to management of HR services with regards to all aspects of recruitment, selection including all areas of needs analysis, recruitment process/analysis, remuneration benchmarking, labour analysis and employee benefits
- Conduct needs analysis, provide advice, guidance and support with regards to the execution and implementation of training and employee development
- Assist with the coordination of the annual salary/remuneration benchmarking, annual performance appraisals and performance, as well as the general salary review process for all employees
- Produce consultative services and advice to managers on performance management
- Provide ER, IR and award interpretation advice to management ensuring support/coaching is given in resolving queries whilst being compliant with relevant legislation and ethical standards of conduct
- Provide guidance and advice to the organisation with regards to OHS and risk management
- Assist the HR team with administrative duties where required
- Researching and providing HR/IT updates also ensuring HR user guides/manuals are kept up to date
- A degree qualification in HR or similar subject
- 5+ years in a generalist advisor role
- Reporting experience
- Knowledge of IR framework and legislation
- Demonstrated grievance management expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to influence people decisions.
- Leadership, motivational and people management skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and work autonomously to make sure deadlines are met
Interested applicants should contact Jennifer Rees-Gay on (02) 82893208 in Robert Walters Sydney Office or apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.