Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 24 October 2016
This Global Manufacturing Organisation is looking for a HR Manager for a fixed term position based in the Outer-Western suburbs. This is an excellent opportunity with a high focus in operational HR and strong leadership skills are needed.
- Providing coaching for managers regarding HR policies/procedures ensuring a supportive/positive relationship is maintained
- Lead and manage the business unit HR team in performing HR tasks including personnel administration, labour relations, wage and salary administration, security, health and safety, employee benefits, employee agreements, remuneration, induction and activities relating to affirmative action
- Manage and review the strategic and business workforce plan and initiate appropriate action in the relation to the organisation’s use and development of employees
- Perpetuate a positive, proactive, team based culture within the operations team through regular and effective communication
- A Bachelor degree in HR or similar discipline
- Solid experience within the HR Generalist space with particular emphasis on Employee Relations and Leadership
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and influence people decisions
- Experience working in a global organisation and within the manufacturing industry would be advantageous
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.