Salary AUD65000 - AUD80000 per annum + super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 31 October 2016
This global Manufacturing organisation is looking for a confident HR Advisor to provide HR advice to the NSW client group alongside a supportive team. Reporting into a strong HR leader this position offers the opportunity to grow and develop. A true generalist position with an operational focus.
- Support and responsible for all HR activities including performance management, HR reporting, interpreting awards, employment contracts, inductions and general HR administration;
- Provide advice on the interpretation of HR policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Monitor and ensure compliance to the award;
- Promote awareness of WHS matters.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a HR generalist capacity;
- Industry experience working within a similar industry;
- Degee qualified;
- Knowledge of FWA legislation and and Award requirements;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A self starter that can drive initiatives and positively influence.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.