Location Port Melbourne
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 7 November 2016
This large international company require an HR Advisor with an excellent work ethic to work in offices in Port Melbourne.
As an HR Advisor, you will provide HR generalist support and assistance to the HR Manager and HR Business Partner in all aspects of human resources, with particular focus on day to day HR operational matters, HRM process support and general employee support. My client is looking for an HR Advisor with a good level of facilitation skills, but also some strong advisory experience (2-3 years), who has worked in a large corporate setting/professional services etc, and has managed restructures, and organisation changes.
Due to start immediately and run until mid February 2017.
- Generation of employment contracts
- Facilitate training
- Liaise with the HR Support and other departments and internal stakeholders
- Provide a high level of customer support in responding to general queries
- Provide support to the recruitment process
- Service recognition
- Coordination and management of new starter packs
- Data management
- General HR duties
- Strong consulting skills
- Min 3 years Advisor/Consultant level experience
- Ability to hit ground running
- Corporate experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.