HR Business Partner
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 9 November 2016
This leading property organisation is looking for a dynamic generalist HR Business Partner to provide expert advice to the business. The role will be responsible for their own client group and will manage the complete employee lifecycle as well as leading strategic HR projects. This is an exciting role with a supportive team.
- To provide specialist advice to managers on all aspects of the Human Resources function including escalated HR/ER casework, HR policy development, performance management, and organizational change
- To analyse trends then develop, manage and implement a range of HR initiatives, work programs and specific projects within agreed timescales, budgets and to appropriate standards including engagement surveys
- To manage own performance in a way that earns the team’s trust, including consistent modelling of desired behaviour that upholds the organizational values
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies/ procedures are met.
- A Bachelor degree in HR or similar discipline
- Solid experience within the HR Generalist space and leading HR projects
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and influence decisions.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.