HR Consultant - ER focus
Salary AUD70000 - AUD82000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 26 November 2016
This leading organisation is looking for a vibrant and dynamic HR Consultant for a contract position based in the CBD. The role reports into a strong HR Leader and is working alongside a collaborative HR team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated HR professional to support a medium sized Australian client group and add significant value to a well regarded business.
- Manage the recruitment and complete the employee induction and on-boarding processes;
- Provide HR advice and be the first point of contact for all HR related queries for all employees;
- Ensure all HR policies are updated with the latest legislative changes;
- Implement change in line with key business strategies and values;
- Support management with by providing advice regarding performance management and disciplinary situations;
- Implement Remuneration, Reward and Recognition strategies aligned to the overall business strategy;
- Assess company and staff needs in L&D and develop, organise and deliver training programs.
- A degree in Business majoring in HR or similar;
- Experience working in a professional services organisation;
- Client Service focussed;
- Strong Relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to coach management through performance management issues.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long-term career opportunities both locally and overseas.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.