Salary part time, 30 hour per week
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Michelle Cottrell
Date posted 30 November 2016
A newly created generalist HR position has become available to provide dedicated support to a growing agriculture organisation with offices in Adelaide, Sydney and NZ. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR practitioner to work autonomously in a start up position, working closely with the leaders of three business units.
Reporting to an internationally based HR team, you will be a supported by a large global function whilst being the sole HR operator across Aus/NZ. One of the key and most satisfying challenges will be to establish a strong and effective HR function and foster relationships with your business leaders across the three locations. The position is initially offered on a part time basis with view for growth to full time if required.
- Setting up the HR function and deliver HR support for both Australia and New Zealand business
- Partnering with local management on a broad range of HR related topics and employee relations issues such as recruiting, compliance with labour laws, HR policies and employee queries
- Full cycle recruitment for all level positions in commercial and support roles
- Providing assistance with business growth projects and restructurings if required
- Providing guidance on compensation and benefits, within the global HR guidelines
- Providing support on talent management and learning & development, including goal-setting, performance reviews and development plans
- Handling HR administration, including employment contracts and job descriptions, payroll oversight and quarterly reporting as per the global HR requirements.
- Understanding the business environment and people implications of the various business plans
- Relevant tertiary education
- Strong knowledge and experience within ER/IR
- 8-10 years experience within a generalist HR position
- Strong organisational skills, paired with demonstrated professionalism and self motivation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience within a Food or Agricultural based business
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to manage an HR function in a reputable company. An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Michelle Christie on 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.