Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 30 November 2016
For more than 20 years, this company has been working to provide the highest level of support to businesses across Australia. Driven to building communities and encouraging career progression, this company is dedicated to providing excellent services nationally.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be working in an autonomous role to offer advice and coaching to key stakeholders. You will be proactive in driving the HR function forward, with your excellent knowledge of IR and ER matters. Where required, you will be comfortable creating and improving policies and procedures.
- Coach and advising key stakeholders in IR and ER matters
- EBA or Awards interpretation
- Building strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Creating, updating and developing HR policies and procedures
- Tertiary HR qualification or relevant disciple
- Knowledge of ER/IR matters
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.