HR Business Partner
Salary AUD95000 - AUD105000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 10 February 2017
For over 20 years, this organisation is dedicated to delivering second to none services for its customers. As a true industry leader with over 2000 employees, this organisation has worked to continuously develop and improve their services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will partner with the business to ensure alignment to the company values. With excellent communication skills, you will provide advice and consult with managers on all matter of employee relations issues. Your prior experience as a HR Business Partner will enable you to work both strategically and operationally to improve HR practices within the organisation.
- Coaching and supporting leaders with Employee Relations issues
- Advising on strategic HR matters as required
- Supporting leaders with performance management
- Liaising with managers to deliver HR Solutions
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of HR Experience in a generalist capacity
- Knowledge of ER/IR matters
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.