Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 24 February 2017
Support senior leaders to engage with their staff in the delivery of business outcomes, aligned with HR strategic direction and initiatives
A recognised market leader boasting an enviable reputation in its discipline, this company represents the ultimate in innovation. Attracting and developing people at the head of their chosen field, this organisations’ success is built on a commitment to delivering sustainable outcomes.
About the Role
- Partner with leaders to provide practical and pragmatic advice on people related matters to improve performance, support change implementation, manage business risk, assist in decision making and support the achievement of short term and strategic outcomes;
- Deliver strategic HR business partner services to senior managers on issues such as change management, culture and engagement, performance, organisational structure, remuneration and reward, employee relations and talent;
- Work with the broader HR team to support the design and implementation of business wide initiatives; and
- Empower solutions-focused problem solving with leaders, developing solutions through analysis and interpretation of key HR metrics.
To be considered
- Relevant tertiary qualification, coupled with the ability to deliver high quality HR advise to senior leaders, to promote outcomes that are commercially focussed, pragmatic and business oriented;
- Experience operating within a dynamic and industrially complex business environment;
- Ability to collaborate with specialist HR functions to provide a successful and holistic service to the business;
- Experience working with senior leaders to build manager capability and implement operational plans and strategic frameworks;
- Proven project implementation skills to achieve a structured approach that manages risk and delivers on time, cost and quality; and
- Superior communication, consultation and negotiation skills with high level ability to effectively network and influence.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.