Senior HR Advisor
Location Rose Bay
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 1 March 2017
This prestigious leisure organisation is looking a Senior HR Advisor to join a small team. This role will be supporting a medium sized client group and reporting into a supportive HR Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity where ideas are promoted and developed throughout the organisation.
- Provide input to the business with regards to the people strategy and lead projects where necessary to continuously improve capability;
- Provide expert advice to all employees with regards to HR policies and procedures;
- Responsible for recruiting exceptional talent into business and on-boarding;
- Manage all contracts effectively;
- Manage the annual compensation review.
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar;
- Five or more years of experience in HR;
- A strong HR Generalist;
- A positive attitude with a friendly manner;
- The ability to influence key stake-holders within the business.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.