People & Culture Consultant
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD95,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The People & Culture Consultant will play an important role in collaborating with the business to lead operational and cyclical people processes as well as gain exposure to challenging HR projects. The People & Culture Consultant will collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas.
The People & Culture Consultant get to be colleagues with a group of dedicated People & Culture specialists shaping the people function who love to create ‘wow’ experiences for employees.
- Through exceptional stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills, you will provide critical HR support across all functions of People and Culture.
- You will act as a people SME and guide leaders and employees through all stages of the employee life cycle including induction, on-boarding, training & development, engagement, performance management, career advancement and off-boarding activities.
- You will confidently consult, advise and provide advice to employees on all policy and procedures as well as provide generalist HR advice that best enables our team.
- You are a vibrant, energetic and experienced Human Resource generalist with exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Your hunger and passion for solving people challenges means you enjoy working collaboratively but are also confident on delivering great work autonomously.
- You have between 2 – 5 years experience as a HR generalist and have exposure to most people practices including onboarding, engagement and performance management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT organisation based in the Melbourne CBD head office.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.