Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Charlotte Bodley
Date posted 19 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This industry leading company within Professional services is seeking a highly motivated junior HR professional to join them on a 3 month assignment to assist the HR Advisor with key HR projects, based in Sydney CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to gain local experience - Working holiday visa candidates are welcome to apply.
- Assist management with the annual Graduate Recruitment program.
- Answer employee HR-related queries specific to policies and procedures.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Assist payroll team with adhoc data gathering/reporting.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like the employee engagement survey.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Must have at least 2 years HR experience and relevant tertiary qualification.
- Must be engaging and personable.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this position please submit your resume, alternatively contact Charlotte Bodley 02 8289 3245
To apply please click apply or call Charlotte Bodley on 02 8289 3245 for a confidential discussion.