Senior Learning and Development Specialist
Salary Adelaide Based
Consultant Ella Thomson
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a national organisation that operate in a flexible, inclusive and high-performing environment and continually pursue efficiencies and innovation to meet challenging demands. With a key learning and development initiative designed to address employee needs, the learning centre will be a valuable resource that encompasses a range of components to assist staff in obtaining the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours that will contribute to the on-going progress of professional and personal development.
Reporting to a National Executive, your desire to be part of a driven, supportive and consultative environment along with the following experience will ensure you thrive in executing the following responsibilities:
- Collaboratively work with key business stakeholders to design, build and scope the learning and development framework
- Actively engage with national senior leaders to generate support for the learning centre
- Ensure the strategy and business proposal aligns with the organisational capability framework
- Establish key learning paths and programs that support a performance and outcomes focussed culture
- Contribute to enhancing the organisational culture that embraces learning initiatives while being pragmatic in delivery
- Develop all accompanying material for the strategy including engagement and implementation plans with cost modelling
- Partner with the organisational development team to procure suitable training programs for the organisation
- Establish and maintain relationships with external consultants and trainers
- Develop electronic information to ensure effective tracking and recording of the initiative to achieve measures of success
Key requirements to be successful will include:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in managing a broad range of Learning and Development initiatives along with the successful implementation of organisational learning framework
- Ability to engage at all levels of an organisation to promote a learning and development culture
- Experience in writing strategy proposals
- Sound knowledge of the learning and development environment and practises
This will allow you to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results and drive a positive impact across the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Thomson on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.