Learning & Development Consultant
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + competitive salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Anna Lemmer
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Training Consultant to join a global recruitment company to support business leaders in delivering efficient and effective training to new and existing employees. This is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The role is based in Sydney, CBD and offers a great opportunity to join a collaborative and fast-paced environment. The role also will involve travel across ANZ.
- The Training Consultant will be responsible for liaising with leaders to understand the business needs and effectively use the company database.
- Develop training materials as per the adhoc requests of Business Unit leaders.
- Design and deliver learning programs and new content development.
- Provide feedback to managers on progress of staff following induction and review.
- Suggest improvements on existing content and keep up to date with emerging technologies that may improve learning solutions.
- Provide ongoing coaching to business unit leaders and employees.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is essential.
- Demonstrated experience as a Trainer ideally within professional services.
- Proven experience utilising E-learning tools and Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to influence/negotiate.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Lemmer on +61 02 82893240 for a confidential discussion.