Global Mobility Specialist
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + competitive salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Anna Lemmer
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a global mobility / immigration specialist to join a leading global IT consultancy business. CBD location. The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of Australian immigration and visa processing.
- Assisting with processing work permits for Australia including applications for dependents, processing PR applications and other immigration related processes.
- Updating Systems and trackers with the information such as filing of visa / work permit validity dates to ensure records are updated for tracking compliance.
- Managing cross-border (outbound) moves from the region and assist in global mobility processes for such moves.
- Managing relationships with immigration vendors and assist in coordinating with vendors, immigration departments; tracking status of lodged applications.
- Tracking and monitoring sponsorship obligations including cessation notifications.
- Keeping track of the various changes pertaining to immigration and provide appropriate communication to Global Mobility leadership on any changes.
- Working collaboratively with the team in India and other global locations.
- Flexibility to take on additional countries / responsibilities - for e.g. New Zealand at a later stage.
- Being a Migration Agent with MARN (Optional)
- At least 3 - 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have prior experience working of Australia immigration requirements.
- Ability to prepare and manage reports.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines when necessary.
- Migration agent experience.
- Strong communication skills and effective interaction with the internal stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Lemmer on +61 02 82893240 for a confidential discussion.