Human Resources Advisor
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Hawthorn East
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Initially the Human Resources Advisor role will be a six-month contract to assist the HRCR with establishing the foundation of HR activities, processes and policies in Oceania.
• Employee File review and management
• Auditing of HR processes as guided by HRCR
• Review of Years of Service awards and celebrations
• Review and present policies for approval of HRCR
• Support HRCR with change management and engagement activities
• Assist with review of employee engagement benefits and tools for local market
• Assisting HRCR to ensure that governance and compliance of people activities across Oceania are met and reviewed (documentation and external audit ready)
• Finalise Safety Leadership program supported by training plan (draft form currently)
• Creation of HR / Payroll user guides
• Project support as identified
• Sound administration, communication and organisation skills
• Computer literacy in MS Word and Digital savvy
• Ability to meet project and HR activity timelines
• Natural enquiring mind and desire to identify and find solutions
• Experience managing or playing a significant role in multiple HR related projects
• Ability to gather business requirements from multiple sources to formulate and deliver HR business solutions in a timely manner
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices and employee relations
• Demonstrated level of business acumen and customer centric
• Ability to maintain a high attention to detail
• Flexibility to operate in a rapidly changing environment
Required Experience / Qualifications
• Human Resources or Business degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a Human Resources Team/s
• Understands challenges working in a large, complex organisation
• Experience working with highly confidential and sensitive information
To be successful in this position the Human Resources Advisor need to have a passion for creating and building the foundation of HR.
The Human Resources Advisor will demonstrate ability to work independently and within a collaborative team.
This is an exciting opportunity based in Hawthorn head office.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.