Salary AUD30 - AUD40 per hour + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation has experienced significant growth over the last few years with a focus on business process improvement. Operating across Australia for over 15 years, this company comes with an excellent reputation within its industry.
With an excellent understanding of the company’s values, you will work to drive performance through developing line manager capabilities. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will support with employee relations cases, assist with payroll processing and develop engagement programs of work as necessary. With the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, you will work to build strong relationships across the business.
• Support and advice on complex Employee Relations matters
• Development of HR initiatives such as engagement surveys and wellbeing programs
• Coaching and up-skilling senior stakeholders
• Assistance with payroll processing
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Three years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of ER/IR matters
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.