Project Remuneration and Benefits Specialist
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 16 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
ARTC plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. With over 8500 kms of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, ARTC is one of Australia's largest rail network owners. The Inland Rail Programme is a 1710km rail infrastructure project stretching from Brisbane to Melbourne incorporating new and existing rail track. The programme includes the upgrading of existing standard gauge track, the enhancement of existing standard gauge track to cater for double stacking and the construction of new standard gauge links comprising of: viaducts, tunnels, rail track, crossings and bridges. More information relating to the project can be found here: http://inlandrail.artc.com.au.
Reporting to the HR Manager for ARTC’s Inland Rail project, you will design fit for purpose remuneration and benefits policies and procedures, using remuneration market analysis to inform remuneration and benefits across the project lifecycle. Ideally you will be based in Brisbane, however there is flexibility on location and applicants based in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide will be considered.
• Reviewing, developing and implementing the remuneration strategy, ensuring remuneration and benefits frameworks are aligned across the various locations and roles;
• Analysing internal practices and market data to provide insightful assessment of existing practices, benchmarking competitiveness and recommendations for improvement;
• Ensure remuneration procedures are implemented and understood across the organisation; and
• Provide specialist knowledge and advice on remuneration and benefits at all levels through research and review, offering competitive remuneration and maintaining a current knowledge of market trends
• Exposure to developing remuneration and benefits strategy and implementing frameworks in an infrastructure project environment ;
• Demonstrated advisory experience at senior management level; and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check. Appointment is subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.