Salary AUD130,000 - AUD138,000 per annum + super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Claire Hunt
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an HR Manager to join a leading manufacturing firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner looking to take a step up in their career and work in a manager capacity. This is a permanent opportunity based in Matraville.
Reporting into Hong Kong, the HR Manager will provide strategic HR business partnering within client groups by implementing solutions to business strategy.
- Lead and develop the HR team to meet the expectation from the stakeholders including the Change Management aspects of the divisions which involve manage change, conduct employee engagement surveys and follow up actions etc.
- Provide coach, guidance and development to the local HR team to meet the expectation from stakeholders.
- Design and execute the appropriate HR functional and business strategy, and ensure overall alignment and consistency within the region.
- Take the lead of talent management for the business/function including Performance Management and Development Programs, targeted executive and associate development programs, etc.
- Work with L&D function and stakeholders to design and implement the development programs.
- Give input into regional compensation and benefits design and management (salary reviews, incentive and benefits design).
- Act as local representative for the country leadership team. Presence in the country leadership meeting to give input and feedback to the business/function strategies.
- Support the business in dealing compliance issue which includes investigation, interview and disciplinary action.
- Provide HR shared service support to divisions & functions. Ensure the HRIS is kept to date with accuracy, the HR Operation team delivered a right level of service to the local division and function.
- At least 3-5 years experience in an HR Business Partner capacity.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to work on an international level with a track record of building strong working relationships.
- Strong communicator.
- Leadership skills across all levels.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to grow and develop others.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Hunt on 02 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.