Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 2 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With a global reach, this organisation has experience continuous growth with recent expansions into Australia and New Zealand. With a focus on delivery of quality customer service to clients supporting both public and private industry clients, this international organisation is dedicated to growth and development within the Australian market.
Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for design, development and facilitation of training to new and existing employees. You will deliver both technical and behavioural training within a classroom setting, assisting to create planning schedules and a learning curriculum for employees. You will demonstrate excellent time management, the ability to work to KPIs and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Design and facilitation of training to new and existing employees
• Development of training assessments and skills gap analysis
• Assist to create planning schedules and a learning curriculum
• Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Exposure to call centre / shared services environment
• Previous exposure to training and facilitation
• Proven ability to work closely to KPIs
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.