Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The HR Advisor will provide effective and efficient support to the HR team and to all team members including answering policy and procedure questions via the HR inbox, supporting recruitment activity and preparing letters and contracts. The HR Advisor will be working with the Operations line managers and their teams to provide HR advice across the full range of general Human Resources services and activities.
The HR Advisor will be the first point of contact for leaders and their teams on all HR matters.
- Provide advice on HR policies, procedures and systems
- Partner with managers on providing advice on all employment relations matters and in facilitating redundancies and terminations
- Prepare all documentation including employment contracts
- Coach and assist managers in performance management processes
- Support with the management of staff grievances
- Facilitate training for managers and staff on HR practices and procedures
- HR reporting and maintaining data in HR systems
- Undertake or co-ordinate HR systems testing
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a Generalist HR role
- Experience in a medium to large sized business
- Understanding of Payroll processing requirements would be an advantage
- Must have a high level of competence in dealing with all employee relations matters
- Must have strong background in HRIS and other HR tools
- Must be confident and have the ability to advise others and share knowledge
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite
- HR systems knowledge SAP HR, Success Factors and CatalystOne
Join a team of ambitious individuals in the Human Resources and Personnel space, located in Preston (North suburbs Melbourne).
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.