Human Resources Advisor
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Brooke Ferris
Date posted 10 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Beginning in the early 1900s, this company has grown into a vibrant, nationwide network, servicing local communities. This company is dedicated to providing excellent services to the best known brands in the market.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be working to offer advice and coaching to key stakeholders on employment law, company policies and compliance requirements. You will be proactive in delivering quality support with your excellent knowledge of Employee Relations matters, with demonstrated exposure to managing grievance and disciplinary.
- Assisting with the local implementation of nationally developed HR programs
- Supporting key stakeholders within the business to understand the company's HR framework and strategy
- Facilitate various training programs to ensure legislative compliance
- Provide day-to-day advice and support to management in all aspects of HR including performance management, EA interpretation, investigations and case management
- Ability to recommend and influence commercial decisions
- HR Generalist with a minimum two years experience managing ER/IR matters
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Law or similar discipline
- Experience working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Brooke Ferris on +61 7 3032 2292 for a confidential discussion.