Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Professional Services Organisation is looking for a vibrant Technical Trainer to deliver effective and efficient system training to new starters as well as up-skilling existing employees. This role will be an initial 6 month contract and has an ANZ focus.
- Conduct training/development needs analysis
- Delivery of all technical based training for new starters & up-skilling of existing employees
- Research, Design, Develop and pilot high quality training materials
- Implement recommended business changes to Training Programs as required
- Assist in facilitating new learning and development initiatives within the business
- Prepare and deliver training pilots
- Conduct competency based work place training assessments for managers and employees.
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Certification IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience working within professional services is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong customer service and quality orientation
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Candidates must be available for the full 6 month contract
This is a fast paced, energetic work environment, so will suit a confident and self motivated individual.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.