HR Business Partner
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This position requires an experienced HR Business Partner with strong partnering skills who can hit the ground running in a busy and varied environment.
The HR Business Partner will have at least 3 years experience in an HR Business Partnering role, with a strong knowledge of ER, and HR generalist skills.
This position requires an HR Business Partner who can commence asap.
- Manage Grievance Resolution
- Manage complex Performance Management Cases
- Facilitate Talent Review and Peer Calibration sessions
- Deliver specific P&C related training
- Injury Management liaison
- Manage project mobilisation and demobilisation as required
- 4 - 8 years’ experience in Human Resources in a Senior Advisor/Business Partner capacity
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and build relationships across the business
- Ability to understand commercial drivers of the business
- Willingness to learn and progress career in HR
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.