Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Hunt
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-26 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading real estate property developer is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join them for a 12 month maternity leave cover. This role is based in Sydney, CBD. The successful candidate must speak mandarin.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Coordinator will provide support and assistance across all HR duties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain a full exposure in to HR.
- Assisting in the full hiring process of employees: includes recruitment, interviews and references
- Helping with new-hire procedures: including organising employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks and ensuring all necessary paperwork is accurate
- Organising, maintaining and updating employee HRIS information as needed. Generating HR Reports from HRIS as requested
- Coordinating internal and external training, presenting any new or additional training materials to employees
- Processing fortnight payroll on ADP system and responding to payroll enquiries and obtaining advice regarding the application and interpretation of industrial awards and legislation.
- Help provide support organising all company events
- Initial contact for employees with questions or queries relating to HR
- Liaising with and assisting company Immigration Lawyer in visa application for overseas employees and ensuring accurate information is provided on time
- Maintaining employees records
- Any other adhoc HR duties
- Degree in human resources or related field preferred
- 2 + years relevant experience in HR/ Administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Mandarin
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong eye for detail
- Experience in payroll processing, using HR software and HRIS databases would be highly regarded
- Ability to work well with other across multiple disciplines
- Friendly and approachable personality
To apply please click apply or call Claire Hunt on 02 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.