HR Business Partner
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner will be providing strategic support across multiple divisions in the HR function. The successful candidate will have three direct reports and be open to interstate travel in line with the requirements of the role.
- Establish strong relationships across the business and become a trusted advisor.
- Provide advice and support to team managers and senior leaders on employee relations, recruitment, compensation, HR policies & processes and OH&S. HR policies and practices to business leaders
- Working with the Head of HR to streamline, automate and improve the efficiency of HR processes through the use of technology, re-engineering and quality improvements.
- Identify Learning & Development needs during day to day consulting with the business and provide these insights to the APAC Senior Manager, Learning & Development to drive learning solutions.
- Partner with the APAC Recruitment Team and support the local business with internal & external recruitment and reporting.
- Working with the Head of HR, translate the HR strategy into action through analysis, design and implementation of initiatives.
- Manage International Mobility for the Australian office.
- Liaise closely with management teams to diagnose issues and determine/influence appropriate solutions.
- Guide the business to ensure relevant people and change management skills are developed, enhanced and embedded.
- HR administration – employee queries, exit interviews, monthly & global reporting, position evaluation, management reporting, etc.
- Manage and support team of direct reports.
- Degree qualifications in HR, Business, or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a generalist HR role within financial or professional services.
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary HR practices, business acumen, Australian Industrial Relations and employment law.
- Excellent level of communication.
- Negotiation and influencing abilities.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach.
- Ability to develop relationships with key contacts within the business as well as external providers.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and other HRIS systems.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.