HR Projects Advisor
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-29 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With a key focus on community, this organisation has been operating within Queensland for over 20 years. Driven to providing the highest quality services and best possible outcomes, this company is working to transform the support it offers to the business and wider community.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be tasked with supporting with delivery of key culture initiatives within the organisation, supporting with organisational development, leadership capability and wellbeing programs across the group. You will have excellent business writing skills, strong project management capabilities and the ability to create conversational HR policies.
• Create, develop and review project plans, reflecting a strong understanding of the organisational HR strategy
• Engagement with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure project deadlines are met
• Research and analyse business metrics to support project findings and inform future strategy
• Tertiary HR qualification or relevant disciple
• Proven exposure to project management
• Excellent business writing skills
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.