Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The HR Consultant is responsible for delivering effective advisory support, dealing with assigned caseloads whilst meeting the agreed delivery outcomes.
This is a three month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. The HR consultant will be part of an international health care group, supporting the aged care side of the business.
The HR Consultant will advise business managers with a high volume of employee relations and non-performance management issues, whilst actively contributing to the achievement of the business's desired people experience.
- Deliver effective advisory support
- Manage assigned caseloads
- Support business managers
- Deal with employee relations and non-performance management issues
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the business's people experience
- Maintain an unrelenting focus on achieving the right outcome for customers, both internal and external
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Experience in HR operational delivery ideally with operational ER & IR experience.
- Experience in HR delivery in a ‘for profit’ organisation, ideally with exposure to health, services or insurance industries.
- Demonstrable success delivering in a high volume HR operational context
- Demonstrable management consulting skills
- A demonstrated ability to cope with multiple work tasks with a strong team and relationship orientation.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.