Industrial Relations Advisor
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With a state-wide presence, this organisation is dedicated to providing excellent community services. This company has experience continuous growth and is focused on offering second to none services and products to its stakeholders within Queensland.
Reporting to the IR Manager, you will offer support on a variety of Industrial Relations issues, offering guidance and advice as required. Your excellent knowledge of Enterprise Agreements and ability to interpret policy will ensure you are able to provide sound advice to key stakeholders.
• Ability to act as an advocate for the organisation within the commission
• Offering advice on Industrial Relations matters to key stakeholders
• Complex case management, dispute resolution and managing conciliations
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or relevant discipline
• Experience within a highly unionised environment
• Knowledge of Industrial Relations matters
• Excellent communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.