Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia's fastest growing major non-bank home loan lenders as a standalone HR Manager. In this role you will be reporting to the Managing Director whilst providing business based HR partnering support to the business leaders through the provision of effective and strategic operational HR programs.
This role is with an award winning Financial Services company with over 30 years' experience providing exceptional levels of service. The role is in a standalone function, reporting into the Managing Director, with the opportunity to provide outstanding HR support to the business.
- Administration of the performance review program
- Administration of mandatory legislative online training programs and reporting
- Administration and implementation of the training curriculum
- Administrative support with implementing new organisation guidelines
- Updating HR Policies, procedures and job descriptions
- Assisting with the development and promotion of HR initiatives and frameworks
- Development and placement of advertisements and managing the recruitment process
- Planning and conducting new employee inductions
- HR project work
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with a mature attitude, strong work ethic and a passion for working in HR.
- Tertiary qualification in HR or a similar discipline
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work across all levels
- Intermediate to Advance level of MS Office
- Understanding and experience working in a strictly confidential manner
- Ability to multitask, manage conflicting and/or changing priorities and meet deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.